Embark on a remarkable journey through the heart of Africa with the Rovos Rail's Vic Falls to Pretoria expedition. This captivating adventure combines the awe-inspiring beauty of Victoria Falls with the opulence of a luxurious train ride. Prepare to be transported back in time as you traverse diverse landscapes, indulging in impeccable service and breathtaking views along the way. Join us for an unforgettable odyssey that seamlessly blends untamed wilderness, cultural heritage, and unmatched elegance. The Rovos Rail Vic Falls to Pretoria trip is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will leave an indelible mark on your soul.
50% Special on set departures only:
Victoria Falls to Pretoria- Departure: 29 February. 3 Nights of pure enchantment.
Pretoria to Victoria Falls- Departure: 14 February and 17 April. 4 Nights of extraordinary adventures.
Rate /person sharing one way
Deluxe Suite R 33 000.00
The R 25 000.00 off is in addition to the discounted package price.
Your travelling home for the next 3 days departs from the station at 10h00, allowing you time to freshen up in your suite before joining your fellow travellers in the lounge or observation cars to savour the ever-changing scenery of southern Africa.And so the expedition begins, with lunch and a formal dinner served in the dining cars, as well as a tea served in the lounge and observation cars – all as you pass Bela-Bela and Nylstroom and cross the Tropic of Capricorn and the famed Limpopo River.
Rovos Rail: Deluxe Suite
Your next three days on-board the luxury Rovos Rail are spent at your leisure as you enjoy the views of Zimbabwe’s countryside – passing them by at a wistful pace – as well as your well-appointed chambers, en-suite bathroom and peaceful, quality time. And this all leads to an exciting game drive at The Hide in Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park.The next day gives you a chance to debate on what wins between the journey and the destination. While your lodging will be at the Ilala Lodge Hotel, your day will be centred around the mesmerising Victoria Falls. Why not take a guided tour to the waterfall and a sundowner cruise along the Zambezi River – a fine way to end a most memorable getaway before jet-setting home the next day.
- One-way economy class air ticket from Vic Falls to Johannesburg
- Rovos Rail: 4 nights accommodation in a Deluxe suite, all meals and beverages, room service, limited laundry, excursions with a qualified guide (where applicable), entrance fees as per itinerary, government tax
- One night accommodation at Ilala Lodge at Victoria Falls in a deluxe room (incl breakfast)
- Rovos Rail: International/French Champagne
- Porterage and Gratuities all items of a personal nature, visas (if required), travel insurance
- Airport and Station transfers in South Africa (can be arranged by the Rewards team)